Go launcher issues?

militant

Reaction score
Anyone else having issues with go launcher, specifically random icons disappearing on your homescreens? Happened to me a few times already. Getting tired of rebuilding my homescreens.
Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

Maverick0984

Reaction score
Anyone else having issues with go launcher, specifically random icons disappearing on your homescreens? Happened to me a few times already. Getting tired of rebuilding my homescreens.
Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

I actually did experience this issue. If you go into the preferences of Go Launcher and just "Exit" Go Launcher Ex, it will reload the screens and the icons will reappear. I think actually if you keep readding the icons manually you are doubling them up. For some reason Go Launcher allows you to stack icons even though you can't visually tell.

For this and many reasons, I have been using the stock Motoblur experience and am really liking it so far.

dheartthrob

Reaction score
go launcher

I had the same thing happen to me so many times I uninstalled and went back to ADW!

NoBloatware

Reaction score
I haven't experienced this with Go Launcher, but have you tried Go Launcher Preferences > Advanced settings > Clear rubbish data

codemonkey2k5

Reaction score
Using go launcher with no problems at all. Love it!!!
Updated today on market by the way.

CM

OP
militant

militant

Reaction score
Uninstalled go launcher because it was driving me nuts and went back to launcher pro. Basically the same thing anyway.

Rouxdy

Reaction score
I've had the icons disappear, but you can save and restore under preferences. Super easy.

OP
militant

militant

Reaction score
I've had the icons disappear, but you can save and restore under preferences. Super easy.

I hear ya, I knew about that. And while it's easy, it's also super annoying. Once they start disappearing on me, I had to reload go launcher each time or they kept just popping up at will. For what its worth launcher pro seems to be much more memory efficient. Using my task killer I keep finding significantly more memory free during random task closings while using LP rather than go Launcher. Just something to consider. FWIW LP seems to be running A LOT smoother/faster.

darkmatter

Reaction score
Is it possible for there to be, say, a go launcher optimized for dual core? Or is that something more at the os level?