1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Go Launcher EX

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid Bionic' started by pabtheghost, May 23, 2012.

1. pabtheghost

pabtheghost New Member

I guess I’m a little late to the party, since it’s already one of the most popular apps available, but I just discovered its amazingness last night. It is so damn customizable. With truly countless possibilities, this app has revolutionized my experience like nothing has since the root. I just wanted to share in case anyone else on here has not tried it yet.
  2. aaf709

aaf709 Nice Guy Premium Member

On my OG Droid I tried several launchers, but once I installed GO Launcher I stopped doing that. I'm running stock at the moment, but may use GO Launcher later on.

One thing to remember, the Favorite Contacts won't work on GO Launcher, but it has its own contacts widget you can use.
  3. smalltowngirl13

smalltowngirl13 Administrator Staff Member

I think one of the things I like most about Go Launcher is the amount of themes and then picking / choosing parts of each theme to be used vs using just one...
Search tags for this page
go launcher ex for moto x
go launcher ex for motorola razr m
go launcher ex is not responding

go launcher ex not responding

go launcher ex stop responding

go launcher is not responding
go launcher not working on droid dna
motorola go launcher x

razer go launcher

razr m go launcher