GO Launcher Ex

Kimo91

Reaction score
I use ADW EX myself and and I love it. I tried GO launcher and didn't like the way it looked.

Sent from my Boeing approved Moto DROID Razr

honors21

Reaction score
Just tried this out...looks and feels awesome...also picked up the ICS Google search bar. Home screen buttons are ICSesque. Love their widget options too.

Anyone else using this Launcher?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Yes it's cool with all the ICS widgets

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

pyro6128

Reaction score
Just tried this out...looks and feels awesome...also picked up the ICS Google search bar. Home screen buttons are ICSesque. Love their widget options too.

Anyone else using this Launcher?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Why use the search widget when the search button does the same thing? I never understood this. But yea I love golauncher, switched from launcher pro plus.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I have tried them all and loved three customizations of go and mdw.....not to mention the themes. But in the end sine if my must have widgets just did not play nice our work at all on either one. I also tried mx launcher and really liked done if the features like the app drawer and the cover page.

But in the end, I just stick with stock launcher with a little help from circle launcher and widgetsoid (only fort the drop down widget in the notification bar).

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums