GO Launcher EX V2.0 released

REMilk

Reaction score
Ok new guy here. I love this Home replacement, I just can't find the settings menu. I am thinking I am looking at the wrong place for it? I don't know. Just bugging me a bit. How do I find it? When I press the 4box button there isn't an option for Go settings like I thought there would be.

Press the Menu button, on the pop-up screen pick "Preferences".

crbauhs

Reaction score
Hot damn I feel stupid. And here I thought I was usually pretty smart. Thanks yall.

JBadiner

Reaction score
Ok. Anyone else not able to switch the wallpaper when changing themes in Go Launcher? The icons change but the background does not. Only right after a reboot. Maybe has to do with Homesmack? Anyone else seeing this?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

doublea500

Reaction score
Ok. Anyone else not able to switch the wallpaper when changing themes in Go Launcher? The icons change but the background does not. Only right after a reboot. Maybe has to do with Homesmack? Anyone else seeing this?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

working fine for me

Vampire

Reaction score
This is my first home screen replacement, and I'm loving it on my Thunderbolt. However, I would like larger icons for using this on a Galaxy Tab 10.1. I haven't found a setting for this, and it doesn't look right to just expand the number of rows and columns an have icons with 4 character text. Any tips, or could this be part of a future release?