GO Launcher EX V2.0 released

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey I'm currently using ADW launcher, I want the honest answer on whether its worth it to switch based on smoothness, app responsiveness, icons, themes etc. I'm not rooted just like to try different things with my phone

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

it's just like anything else (such as a rom) - it depends on your phone. many people swear by ADW, but it didn't work very well on my phone. a few days ago i had to replace my D1, and ADW runs very smooth on the new one. but, i'm going to give the updated GO a run on my new phone, and see how it works. i really like the options in GO, and am hoping that my phone likes it as much! :)

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hey I'm currently using ADW launcher, I want the honest answer on whether its worth it to switch based on smoothness, app responsiveness, icons, themes etc. I'm not rooted just like to try different things with my phone

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

it's just like anything else (such as a rom) - it depends on your phone. many people swear by ADW, but it didn't work very well on my phone. a few days ago i had to replace my D1, and ADW runs very smooth on the new one. but, i'm going to give the updated GO a run on my new phone, and see how it works. i really like the options in GO, and am hoping that my phone likes it as much! :)

i have no reason for quoting this except i wanted to lol

I LOVE THIS LAUNCHER :) everyone should check it out!

@ the dev any chance of adding sidebars to this? it might make me give up sweeterhome and go with this exclusively :D

LadyAngler

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
My droid is really liking this launcher. My bff is making me try it! LOL Glad she did! :)
Is a lot faster than launcher pro for me. The only thing Im missing is some of the widgets LP had. Any chance of getting those?

I miss:
Messaging widget
Bookmarks
Calendar

LadyAngler

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I made 9 home screens just playing around. But I don't want that many. How do I get rid of them?

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
The ones you don't want just tap the X in the preview screen.

Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved.

Phalanx

Reaction score
Awesome launcher. You and your team should be very proud. It's replaced Launcher Pro Plus as my Home app of choice.

One question: How do I move the themes to the SD card? The option is disabled in the 'Manage Applications' screen in the Android settings.

SwiftLegend

Reaction score
My droid is really liking this launcher. My bff is making me try it! LOL Glad she did! :)
Is a lot faster than launcher pro for me. The only thing Im missing is some of the widgets LP had. Any chance of getting those?

I miss:
Messaging widget