go big blue!!

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
i'm goin colts, but would be great to see NO win,be good for the city.

love manning though :bowdown:

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I've been a Saints fan for 40 years (born and raised in Baton Rouge) and I've been a Colts fans since the Johnny U days. I normally pull for the Colts and think Peyton is one of the best QB's that's ever played the game - just not yesterday. You have to give this one to us - we've waited a long time. I think I'll throw away my bag now.

rod

Reaction score
I've been a Saints fan for 40 years (born and raised in Baton Rouge) and I've been a Colts fans since the Johnny U days. I normally pull for the Colts and think Peyton is one of the best QB's that's ever played the game - just not yesterday. You have to give this one to us - we've waited a long time. I think I'll throw away my bag now.

i barely remember the bag days of the mid 80s (i was born in 80). i do remember driving to atlanta around 2000 or so, and going to a saints/falcons game. we killed them- a total blowout- and as i turned around, i noticed four or five falcons fans with boo bags on. talk about hilarious!

and dude, if you seriously have a boo bag, and youre gonna throw it away, please dont. i want it. haha, im serious tho!