1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Go back to custom after 2.1 update

Discussion in 'Rescue Squad Help' started by notmybbq, Mar 31, 2010.

1. notmybbq

notmybbq New Member

So, I went back to stock and did the update to my phone, am actually happy so far. It doesn't do all the stuff my rom did but i didn't need alot of the stuff that came with the roms anyway.

But what I did do is forget to unlock my blizzard authenticator from my phone, so now when I go into the program it says I have to re-register with blizzard. I'm wondering if there is anyway to get the 2.1 OTA off my phone?

I figured someone here may know a way, or would be able to inform me if I need to wait for a root for this update.

Thanks in advance for your help.
  2. jstafford1

jstafford1 Super Moderator

You can run the 2.0.1 sbf through rsd lite
  3. notmybbq

notmybbq New Member

I was looking into that, dotting my i's and crossing my t's before I did that.

The flash doesn't wipe anything off of the SD card correct? Just the internal memory of the phone?
  4. jstafford1

jstafford1 Super Moderator

Nothing ever touches your sdcard. So anything on there is safe. For added insurance copy your sdcard to your pc.