GNex Release Date:

droid_tlc

Reaction score
Galaxy Nexus<<<<Doesnt look like it will be much longer before its released. I checked this site the other day and it looked nothing like this. By this it's saying 32gb's of storage.

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
That's what I'm praying. It would be cool if they basically just went totally sideways from usual and released this off their pattern completely. I'd give anything to have this phone before going out of town the week of Thanksgiving. Would give my plenty of time to play with it while I'm on vacation. :D

My family goes out of town every Thanksgiving as well and it will be super annoying if I have to wake up early, out of town, to go get this phone. You gotta do what you gotta do to have the best I guess.:biggrin:

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
My family goes out of town every Thanksgiving as well and it will be super annoying if I have to wake up early, out of town, to go get this phone. You gotta do what you gotta do to have the best I guess.:biggrin:

Hey, the guy on tv wanted to cancel his vacation because the McRib was back! Just sayin.. lol!

BL4Z3D247

Reaction score
Dont kno why this guy above is saying the Bionic is the worst phone. Where did you come up with that analysis? I beg to differ! Does it have bugs, yes. Was your Bionic maybe defective, yes for u to be saying what you are. As far as the worst, nnaaahhh, not by a long shot. Bought my Bionic outright and I had a upgrade, think im going to sell it for the razr, NO. That'll be like having a red Apple then buying a green apple. Smh, bashers I tell ya. Also thinking about buying the Nexus also ONLY if the bootloader doesnt get unlocked before the end of the year, if not nexus then HD. But Bionic will hold it down until then.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

If your referring to me I was basing my statement on the fact that the Bionic can't be compared to the 3 phones about to drop, that's like comparing a Honda civic to a Bentley. I wasn't bashing either just didn't think the Bionic was worth $300.

Sent from my DROID using DroidForums

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com

We'll be in Panama City with my inlaws overlooking the ocean for Thanksgiving. I've already checked to see where the Verizon stores are located down there if necessary. :D

pilot25

Reaction score
this is ridiculous. Who has an event for a phone and not have a release date. So stupid. i wish Apple made phones as good as android because they announce a device, a release date, etc.... Google is retarded when it comes to PR.

screaminz2002

Reaction score
this is ridiculous. Who has an event for a phone and not have a release date. So stupid. i wish Apple made phones as good as android because they announce a device, a release date, etc.... Google is retarded when it comes to PR.

I agree except for the Apple comment. Its quite annoying trying to piece together information for a phone that has been debuted from sources all over the internet.

jaycemiskel

Reaction score
Dont kno why this guy above is saying the Bionic is the worst phone. Where did you come up with that analysis? I beg to differ! Does it have bugs, yes. Was your Bionic maybe defective, yes for u to be saying what you are. As far as the worst, nnaaahhh, not by a long shot. Bought my Bionic outright and I had a upgrade, think im going to sell it for the razr, NO. That'll be like having a red Apple then buying a green apple. Smh, bashers I tell ya. Also thinking about buying the Nexus also ONLY if the bootloader doesnt get unlocked before the end of the year, if not nexus then HD. But Bionic will hold it down until then.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

The bootloader won't get unlocked ever so I guess you'll be getting the Nexus.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

diggy488

Reaction score
I spoke with a local Verizon rep and when I asked him if he thinks they'll have the Nexus in stock on release day, he said "yea we usually get the new phones on release day".
That was enough convincing for me to just pre-order and wait for it at my house.

Brimm

Reaction score
Soooo I just skimmed through the last couple pages and there was no mention of the recent news...Surprising. Telegraph: Galaxy Nexus Launching in the U.S. After November 17 - Droid Life: A Droid Community BlogSucks, but I saw this coming. I was hoping the 17th was true seeing as its a week later than the RAZR and Rezound, but man this sucks. Typical.

Ugh. I am extremely disappointed. *sigh*

"You can all survive for another week or so, can’t you?"

Answer: No I can't survive for another week or so. I've been surviving for months now -__-

BL4Z3D247

Reaction score
Ugh. I am extremely disappointed. *sigh*

"You can all survive for another week or so, can’t you?"

Answer: No I can't survive for another week or so. I've been surviving for months now -__-

Same here. I'll be marking my calendar to the 24th now. :cus:

Creed

Reaction score
It can't be on the 24th, so it will probably be a week later on the 1st unfortunately. :(