Gnex in call recording?

kjcword

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a working app that records calls? I've tried about 20 tonight with no go. Running CNA. thanks.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Se7enLC

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a working app that records calls? I've tried about 20 tonight with no go. Running CNA. thanks.

I'm using AndroRec. It works, but it suffers the same problem as most in-call recorders do on most phones - other-party volume is VERY low.

AndroRec is unobtrusive (no persistent notification, no annoying pop up when you make or receive a call). The interface is usable, but it comes up as a pop-up window (even though it occupies 90% of the screen). It should really just be a full-screen application.

What is CNA?
EDIT: I looked up the ROM list and see that it's probably "Codename Android". I'm not sure it's popular enough to be a well-recognized acronym, yet, but maybe that's just me

OP
kjcword

kjcword

Reaction score
Hey thanks for the heads up on androrec. Trying it out now. Yeah, CNA is my acronym for code name android. It's running great for me. Thanks.

HikenGruven

Reaction score
You have most likely already done this, but make sure you are not breaking any local laws, get permission, etc

ntrddragn

Reaction score
I use pcm recorder. Not to bad. I wish it records with the headset but it doesn't. It also required you to be on speakerphone.

keithsmith22

Reaction score
Google voice does record but only on incoming calls. You have to press 4 once the call has started and it will begin recording.