GN release reminds me of Iphone 4s release...

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy Nexus' started by powerwagon, Dec 7, 2011.

1. powerwagon

powerwagon Member

Ratings:
    +2
    There was rumor after rumor on the new iphone...so much so that people were expecting an Iphone 5. All the "official" leaks were bs, but people believed what they wanted to, so when the 4s was released, everyone was mad at Apple. Same thing here...there has been little to nothing "official" released on this phone, but everyone is mad at either Google or Verizon and it's all based on bs rumors from people who claim to be "in the know". It's official when it comes from the horses mouth, not from a blogger, or a forum junkie.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

2. kptphalkon

kptphalkon Active Member

Ratings:
    +6
    Well I was expecting a deca core 5 ghz, 80 core gfx chip, 16 GB of lpddr3 ram, and blahdeblahdeblah but I was disappointed.

What always happens, and yet we forget to remember? Don't follow the hype, and please kids, don't feed the troll.

3. dezymond

dezymond Tech Support Mod
    Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1,667
    Current Phone Model:
    Google Pixel
    I am not an Apple fan, but I knew from the beginning that the release wouldn't be the 5. Giving an "s" version has been Apple's thing since they started with the iPhone so I don't know why people expected a 5 so soon....

As for the Nexus, we know the phone exists, we just don't know when it's coming to Verizon. Knowing that it's out available to everyone else except Verizon is a bit irritating (for lack of better words).