Gmote Netflix Issues

krazyrunner86

Reaction score
So I searched and I didn't come up with any results, so hopefully this isn't a repost. I am using Gmote as a wireless mouse and keyboard for when I'm on the couch, and it's working great, love the program. However, I have noticed one little problem that is kind of annoying.

When I'm watching Netflix, Gmote seems to have a hard time clicking on the netflix instant player buttons, like play/pause/next etc. The cursor is moving crisply and correctly, and clicking other buttons like refresh/back or hyperlinks works just fine. But the netflix buttons don't click easily. I have to tap my Droid's screen like 10 or 15 times before it registers that I'm trying to hit pause. I don't understand why it does this. Anyone else notice this, or have any solutions/ideas? Thanks

hexdaemon

Reaction score
I don't know why that happens, but it also happens for me, so I'm guessing it's something with Gmote and Silverlight, but I'm really not sure.

I assume you're using a Droid, though, in which case, you can use the hard keyboard's space bar and enter key for pause/resume. I know it doesn't completely solve your problem, but I think that's probably the most important thing from the watch it now. You can always browse backwards and select the episode from the regular website.

OP
krazyrunner86

krazyrunner86

Reaction score
Lol, for some reason I never even thought about using the spacebar, even though I use it on my regular keyboard a lot. Wow, silly me.

It is a strange problem though. Glad I'm not the only one having it. I don't know too much about Silverlight, and besides Netflix, I don't really use it(that I'm aware of). Anyway, I wonder if the dev is aware of this.