1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

G'mornin droid folk

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Mike_R, Feb 24, 2011.

1. Mike_R

Mike_R New Member

Got my Droid X and was defined by it for about two weeks. It was all I did. I compared myself to other people by my phone. I was sad and pathetic and knew very little about it. But it was big and cool and could do everything that every other phone could do plus more.
    I'm over that now and starting to learn a little more about it now. I'm done downloading every little game and actually downloading apps that I use in everyday life.
    I am not new to computers, have had one in the home since I was a little kid. I remember when we used to load programs with a tape recorder. And we were amazed.
    I did a 5 year stint as a computer repair person at a local mom and pop shop. Learned enough about networks to set up small to medium networks. By no means a pro. Some areas I know just enough to be dangerous.
    Now I'm here to bombard ya'll with stupid questions and ridiculous comments.
  2. Hawaiian Princess

Hawaiian Princess Moderator

3. Mike_R

Mike_R New Member

Thanks Princess :)
  4. Hawaiian Princess

Hawaiian Princess Moderator

5. BayouFlyFisher

BayouFlyFisher Rescue Squad

Welcome to the forums Mike. Hope you enjoy your stay here and hope it is a long one!!
  6. Mike_R

Mike_R New Member

Thanks BayouFlyFisher