Gmail

Discussion in 'Adamz' started by Xoltol, Jun 17, 2010.

1. Xoltol

Xoltol New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Gmail has stopped pushing mail to my main account.. my second one works just fine though, every time I try to refresh it just tells me no connection even though my 3G is on at full signal.. even tried wifi to no avail... anyone got any ideas?

If its any importance, I'm running Smoked glass 6 since its release and it started yesterday.

2. specmac

specmac Premium Member
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I assume you have already checked Settings> Accounts & Sync to make sure sync is still turned on for that account.

Only other option I can suggest is factory data reset (Settings> Privacy> Factory Data Reset). But this will mean resetting up everything on your phone.

3. Xoltol

Xoltol New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Bleh i was worried about that.. I'm thinking of going to BB Froyo rom.. Still hoping on a New SG Rom.

But i dunno, Any idea why this might even happen? Cause my 2nd account syncs just fine, If i refresh I get it's mail, just not my main.

4. thatguychuck

thatguychuck Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Might be a good idea to go into menu-settings-applications-manage applications-menu-filter-all

Find your gmail and gmail storage, and clear data/cache. This solved a few of my gmail issues before. I think being signed into gtalk also has something to do with the service, but not sure there.

5. SDC_Bolts

SDC_Bolts Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Been running the Kangerade ROM from Jrummy, pretty smooth and no problems.

6. Xoltol

Xoltol New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Soooo, I restarted the phone 3 times then I got one out if the 7 messages I had not coming through.. then I plugged and mounted The USB and presto... it works....