GMail

tattooz

Reaction score
This is not Pro related but I am sure someone has figured this out. When I send an email or reply to an email, it gets put in my inbox rather than my sent box. Does this happen to anyone else and what's the fix?

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Not seeing this on my phone my sent stuff are showing up in my sent folder. Only time my sent show in my inbox is when I have an active convo with someone and they have not replied yet, but that is just how gmail does conversations.

OP
tattooz

tattooz

Reaction score
I just sent out an email from my phone and it went to my inbox instead of my Sent box. That doesn't happen to anyone else? Is there a setting I am missing?

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Has it always been doing this or just since the GB update?

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
I just tested mine again and confirmed it works, now I am not on the rooted GB I am the official update. Maybe trying clearing the data for Gmail under the settings and applications or remove the account and re add it.

OP
tattooz

tattooz

Reaction score
So i need to here from someone rooted running GB to see if they have the same problem. Thanks for your help Sydman

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
No problem figured some input is better than none at all till someone who is on the same root as you can answer.

andy'sfriend

Reaction score
So i need to here from someone rooted running GB to see if they have the same problem. Thanks for your help Sydman

Im on the tbh rooted gingerbread. Im not experiencing any of the gmail issues you described. Sorry.

Stray thought though, have you checked to make sure all of your settings on the gmail side (I.e. on the web) are straight.

Sent from my DROID Pro using DroidForums

OP
tattooz

tattooz

Reaction score

Im on the tbh rooted gingerbread. Im not experiencing any of the gmail issues you described. Sorry.

Stray thought though, have you checked to make sure all of your settings on the gmail side (I.e. on the web) are straight.

Sent from my DROID Pro using DroidForums
I am not 100% sure what I would be looking for. I just started using Gmail last week when I got my Pro. Any help would be appreciated

andy'sfriend

Reaction score
Are the sent emails also showing up in the inbox when you use gmail via the web?

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Well, I do not have a Pro, but I am using GB on both my Droid1 and my Nook Color. I've been using Gmail for almost two years now. When I have had inexplicable problems with Gmail in the past, my last ditch "always works" cure is to go into (from the home screen) Menu/Settings/Applications/Manage Applications/All/Gmail and clear cache and data. Give the app a few minutes to to reset itself and try it then. Good luck.