gmail?

Jiggs

Reaction score
I am using stock email client for gmail. When I get a message it goes to the inbox but within about 15 seconds it then goes by itself to allmail. Can I get them to stay in the inbox until I read them. If I do not hear the notification, unless I check the allmail I do not know I have a message by just looking at the inbox since it has disappeared.
Thanks

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
I am using stock email client for gmail. When I get a message it goes to the inbox but within about 15 seconds it then goes by itself to allmail. Can I get them to stay in the inbox until I read them. If I do not hear the notification, unless I check the allmail I do not know I have a message by just looking at the inbox since it has disappeared.
Thanks
Well, one thing for sure...it shouldn't be doing that. I don't know if your email problem is a phone issue or a gmail issue. There is no setting that I know of on the Pro or in gmail that would move email from the inbox to all mail at a specified time. If this was a problem I was experiencing I would remove the gmail account on my phone, factory reset and re-establish the gmail account on the phone. If that didn't solve the problem I'd take the phone back to Verizon to have them figure it out (which they probably won't) or get a replacement phone.

OP
J

Jiggs

Reaction score
Thanks.
Problem was on my side.
When Outlook Express on my PC checked gmail, it downloaded it and then it was off the server and then off the phone. It stayed in the inbox on my phone until I opened Outlook and then it is gone. Makes sense.