Gmail wont send

gbouten

Reaction score
All of the sudden my gmail accounts will not send. They just set in the outbox with the red letters "sending". I have looke at all the settings and they seem correct. I can send from the Gmail website just fine and my accounts are sent to sync. Any ideas?

Greg

Last edited:

warrior21

Reaction score
I have that issue also today

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
G

gbouten

Reaction score
I'm not sure if that's good or bad. I'm running Buglessbeast as well.

jmartinez06

Reaction score
I'm having the same problem too! Bugless beast v1.0, maybe its a server issue

wil318466

Reaction score
Try going into your account and sync settings. Change the "sent" sync box to the maximum. this cleared up my issues.

aminaked

Silver Member
Reaction score
phone settings > applications > manage applications > menu > filter > all > gmail storage > clear data

jmartinez06

Reaction score
Try going into your account and sync settings. Change the "sent" sync box to the maximum. this cleared up my issues.

I don't see an option to set a maximum... I went into general settings then accounts and sync, and only found my accountn with only sync options.. can u give me a small walkthrough?? I tried going into gmail and looking in there.. but no luck

droidweb

Reaction score
Does this happen on both wifi and 3g connections? I know sending used to be slow for me when I was on wireless connections

ljholland

Reaction score
Weird - this happened to me as well two days ago. Using Bugless Beast.

This fixed it:
phone settings > applications > manage applications > menu > filter > all > gmail storage > clear data

OP
G

gbouten

Reaction score
Clearing the data cache worked for me. I had the problem on Wi Fi or 3G for thoes who asked.