GMAIL sync issues

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Sorry, on the D1 under Accts and Sync it has a box to check for BG data and one for auto-sync. Thought those were on and u still were having issues. Glad you got it fixed.

Sent using the DF app, from a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away

kusmith

Reaction score
Droid 2 Gmail Issue

I have been plagued by the same issue.

I don't know where the "circular icon in the power control widget" is.

kusmith

Reaction score
Still Stumped

U need to turn on that circular icon in the power control widget. u'll see icons like WIfi, bluetooth...etc....one of those(round) when turned on will sync your gmail.

I don't know where this is. I have a Droid 2 (not Global). Could you be more specific? Thanks! :iphone:

OP
S

Santa

Reaction score
U need to turn on that circular icon in the power control widget. u'll see icons like WIfi, bluetooth...etc....one of those(round) when turned on will sync your gmail.

I don't know where this is. I have a Droid 2 (not Global). Could you be more specific? Thanks! :iphone:

Go to home page , press "menu" then "Add" pick "Andriod widgets" and then scroll down and pick "power control" This will add a bar with 5 icons and 4th one is the one you want to make sure is green....

you will be all set after that....:)

kusmith

Reaction score
Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

You would think that the people at Motorola Advanced Support or Verizon Tier 3 Support would know that.