Gmail only recieves mail when i refresh it

noslenwerd

Reaction score
And it did not used to be this way. Any idea if this is a setting somewhere?

Cloppy

Reaction score
in settings> accounts> Gmail account there should be 3 options sync contacts gmail and calendar. i think by default gmail is turned off make sure that is checked.

kdavos

Reaction score
I am having the same issue. It started a few days ago out of the blue. I checked all sync settings and restored to factory defaults. Still have to manually sync Gmail. Big red went as far to send me a replacement phone .....still have the issue. My guess is that some thing is going over at Google. I hope.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am having the same issue. It started a few days ago out of the blue. I checked all sync settings and restored to factory defaults. Still have to manually sync Gmail. Big red went as far to send me a replacement phone .....still have the issue. My guess is that some thing is going over at Google. I hope.

Nope, it's not a Google issue. I'm getting my mail find via my D2.

Hello Droid

Reaction score
I receive gmail without any problems. On the other hand, the mail app does a horrible job of refreshing consistantly without my pushing it.

ksnwireless

Reaction score
I'm sorry to say that I haven't had any GMail issues. I hope that your problem gets resolved. Kevin

Autorita

Reaction score
Recently I have noticed a lag in receiving gmail as well as web service dropouts.....maybe related? Might be a Verizon service issue that I hope is being worked on....

Droid Incredible

ironhorse

Reaction score
I have had 0 issues with Gmail.

Sent from my SCH-I500 Fascinate.

antkneevee

Reaction score
Mike is working fine but my friend is experiencing similar issues. Searched the Google message boards - apparently occurring across carriers and phone models. Think its email specific as her husband isn't experiencing any issues and they purchased droids at the same time. The Google employee posted they are looking into issue.