Gmail only pulls emails when I refresh, even though sync is on...

velocity92c

Reaction score
Same with Facebook notifications.. sync is turned on. Running bb 1.1. Any advice? Thanks.

kpiskin

Reaction score
This happens to me occasionally too. Pretty much all I can do is reboot the phone to get it to start back up on its own.

Bigg 27

Reaction score
You didn't happen to download nemo? Even after I deleted it the gallery was busted. Every time I would open gallery I would lose my synch until after reboot. All fixed now though.

Hope that helps but maybe not

Moondonkey

Reaction score
Mine recently started doing the same thing. I have been on BB 1.1 for a while now. I got my emails at first, now they are not coming through. I have not made any big changes to my device recently.

reebz

Reaction score
The same thing was happening to me after installing latest BB version. my default email is through att.net and I read it all through Gmail. I re-input my att.net email settings on my phone(Droid) and now Gmail is refreshing again automatically.

mrvogt

Reaction score
Did you stop the GTalkService service? That was my problem the other day.

FDFTW!!

Reaction score
My email has also stopped auto-fetching, and I too am running BB 1.1. Weird, I'll try to re-enter my account info and see if that does it. I've been checking it with the default Email client (not Gmail).