1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Gmail notifications not coming in after update

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by madboy, Dec 11, 2009.

1. madboy

madboy New Member

I accepted the system update earlier today and now I'm not getting any notification when I get new email. Anyone else experiencing this?

On a positive note, the update did seem to fix the weather problem in dock runner for me.
  2. joshua117

joshua117 New Member

had the same problem, did a battery pull and that seemed to fix it. (I think haven't checked in awhile) hope that helps.
  3. madboy

madboy New Member

Thanks for the reply. I actually just went in and did a refresh and now it seems to be getting notifications again.
  4. joshua117

joshua117 New Member

oh side note: make sure your email is still set to sync, I have heard a few people that had to redo this after the update.
Search tags for this page

html for gmail after system update