Gmail not syncing with Liberty V.08 for me

Ntnme2lose

Reaction score
I have to go into gmail and refresh it manually since downloading Liberty on my droid x running gingerbread earlier today. Is this a common problem and is there some way of fixing it?

Also, the majority of the themes in Liberty Toolbox Pro won't install. Anyone else running into this problem too? Didn't see any posts about it on the front page.

cubuff

Reaction score
Im not sure about that rom but on the heXem rom I just installed I had to go to settings- accounts-under manage accounts click on your gmail account. Make sure everything is checked (docs, contacts, gmail, and calender) that worked for me.

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums

Poker3

Reaction score
I have to go into gmail and refresh it manually since downloading Liberty on my droid x running gingerbread earlier today. Is this a common problem and is there some way of fixing it?

Go to your application settings/manage applications...find gmail, clear cache and clear data and force stop. Exit out, make sure sync is on. Try opening gmail and it should tell you something like your info/email/data will be available shortly. Give it a few mins to sync your emails and you should be good to go.

I've run into this a few times, and this seems to fix it for me.

Also, the majority of the themes in Liberty Toolbox Pro won't install. Anyone else running into this problem too? Didn't see any posts about it on the front page.

Didn't try any of the themes from the toolbox, can't help you here.

Rich

Current flavor of the week...
Justice 0.1
CM7 Linear theme