GMail not pushing?

masterg247

Reaction score
I noticed today that gmail has not been pushing any email out. The only way to get the new mail is if I hit refresh. Is anyone having this issue?

OP
M

masterg247

Reaction score
Where would I go to find that option? I checked the settings on the gmail apparently.

authority11

Reaction score
I noticed today that gmail has not been pushing any email out. The only way to get the new mail is if I hit refresh. Is anyone having this issue?

I also noticed this today as well. I had sync on the entire time. I've noticed this happening to me before today as well, although I'll admit it is very infrequent.

Silver Member
Reaction score
i've had it happen a time or two where gmail seems to be slow sending emails out to the phone. i think it's google growing with the new demand.

if worse comes to worse, you can always access your mail via gmail.com.

skylog

Reaction score
this happened to me a few weeks ago, right when i got the phone. it was not settings being set incorrectly...a member had me go into the settings/apps/g mail storage + g mail and delete data. it worked great.

unfortunately, as it turns out, my mail is not syncing today either. this is really getting annoying. i am certain my settings are correct. any help would be appreciated, but i would really like to understand what is happening here. if this is going to keep happening, i may just go back to my old phone

Last edited:
OP
M

masterg247

Reaction score
Kinda relieved to know I'm not the only one.first Facebook notifications now this. I hope Google is not half as*ing stuff