Gmail not auto-pushing?

twinklystar129

Reaction score
Has anyone else experienced this issue recently? My gmail have always pushed, but recently (about a week ago) I noticed that I no longer receive notifications for new emails. It didn't occur to me that it wasn't pushing at first, but a few days ago when I noticed that new emails are arriving to my outlook and nothing on my phone, it came to my attention that it was not pushing. When I open the app and hit refresh, new emails do come in. However, after I read the emails in outlook a couple minutes later I do notice the emails coming in as read messages.

I do have it set to auto-sync in the accounts & sync settings. This was not an issue until recently. Anyone know why or how I can get it to push again? I want new emails to arrive on my phone just like it does to Outlook and the previous 2-3 months I've had the phone.

Thanks.

calemr

Reaction score
Same problem here, found it to start happening after the latest update to fix the reboot issues.....really sucks.:icon_evil:

recDNA

Reaction score
Th8s must b a huge inconvenience. Nobody found a solution?

calemr

Reaction score
After clearing Gmail and the Google Services Framework it seemed to work for now. Hopefully this is permanent.

calemr

Reaction score
...and woke up today to a non-pushing gmail again. Trying to clear everything and reboot again to see if it works again....

not sure if it is related but realized i cant see any of my downloaded free apps in the new market even after clearing everything and uninstall and re installing it as well...

Parafly9

Reaction score
Sometimes it shuts off if the battery gets low.... in that case you need to re-enable sync

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk