Gmail messages not coming through...

cleave

Reaction score
Does anyone know why my gmail messages would have stopped automatically coming through? I can still get them but now i have to manually tap the refresh button. I don't know if there is a setting or something. Thanks

genebopp

Reaction score
I have only had my razr for a week, but that seems to happen intermittently for me. With my razr on normally and my old phone (thunderbolt) running on wifi, if I send myself an email the thunderbolt get almost instant notification and the razr may or may or may not get the message in 5 minutes. I don't know why. I just figured that is the way it is and stopped trying to "fix" it.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Do you have your sync turned on??

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

jeff70

Reaction score
Are you using the Motorola email app or the Gmail app to get your mail?

when I used the Motorola email app to retrieve Gmail I had trouble with the email getting pushed to the phone and it would take a long time for the email to even show up on my phone, when I switched to the Gmail app I had no problems getting email pushed to the phone and email would show up instantaneously

OP
cleave

cleave

Reaction score
94lt1 said:
Do you have your sync turned on??

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

I think that may have been the problem. I turned it on and now my emails seem to be coming through. Thanks :)

j00jitsu

Reaction score
I've been having the same problem, except I'm using the Gmail app.