GMail messages being cut off?

ZBoater

Reaction score
When I get notifications from threads I am subscribed here, for example, the email has links towards the bottom of the email. If it is the first email in the thread I can scroll all the way down and see the entire email, but as the emails pile up in the same thread, I can only see the first screenful. The bottom of the subsequent emails of that same thread ares cut off.

Am I missing some very obvious button somewhere? :icon_eek: As I look at it, it could be a "feature", since the bottom of all the emails are identical, so showing the first email does take care of it, but I find it odd.

Anyone else experience this?

xyvyx

Reaction score
ditto

just noticed this for the first time yesterday.. got really annoyed & opened up the browser-based app instead to get the info I needed.

I thought it was truncating the last few lines of every message, but viewing it again, the signature is intact in the 1st message. Now that I know how it behaves, I guess I know where to look!

In my case, it was about a dozen messages back & fourth between one person... his messages have a big confidentiality notice at the bottom every time, so I guess cutting THAT crap out is a good idea.