Gmail keeps closing when I try to scroll inbox

DrewK

Reaction score

vislan

Reaction score
So its a known problem... Hmmm...

Well i have had my droid x for less than a week and this exact same thing started happening with my phone. The funny thing is that gmail works fine with the browser but not with integrated app. Anyway have not found a solution yet.

bigredhdl

Reaction score
I had this issue after I emailed 3 mp3s (about 5MB total) to myself. I deleted that email and cleared the app data and it seems to be working again.

OP
R

roady

Reaction score
I had this issue after I emailed 3 mp3s (about 5MB total) to myself. I deleted that email and cleared the app data and it seems to be working again.

Now that you mention that I did try to open a few attachments to an email and I think that is when y problems started.

jnd121

Reaction score
Are you running 2.2 yet?

For me, not yet. I understand 2.2's not available for Droid X yet and it's coming out in September.

I know, but user jnd121 has the first droid which should have 2.2 so, I was wondering if he was having the same problem even after the update.

I received the 2.2 update yesterday morning and the problem seems to be fixed! Very strange...

prince1071

Reaction score
I had this problem about a week ago....called VZ they told me to do a factory reset, did nothing, then they sent me a new phone....funny thing was it just started working again out of nowhere days before getting the new phone....and I didnt mess with any of the settings....