Gmail Issue

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
Ok guys, I've tried everything. Here is the problem: Gmail is not pushing email to my phone. If I sycn or go into the gmail app and initiate a refresh the mail will come through with no problem. I have gone over every setting I can think of to no avail....What Am I Missing?

jdett76

Reaction score
There's a email setting that you can set to have it fetch your mail every do many minutes. Hope it helps.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

mamawm

Reaction score
on the bionic there are settings under battery and data manager to let you determine how data is delivered. under battery mode select performance mode and under data saver make sure it is unchecked. hope this helps.

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
on the bionic there are settings under battery and data manager to let you determine how data is delivered. under battery mode select performance mode and under data saver make sure it is unchecked. hope this helps.

+1 performance mode is the answer and it's easy to over look.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
jpcalhoun

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
Well on the Razr, there are no settings under battery mode for performance or anything else. All you get is Battery Status, Battery Level and Battery use. None of them have settings. Thanks

Reaction score
i am wondering the same, got yahoo accounts setup but wont auto "fetch" the emails still looking for how to do it

OP
jpcalhoun

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
+1 performance mode is the answer and it's easy to over look.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
Thanks for your help, but I did a Factory Reset (yeah) and that fixed the problem. I think when the Verizon rep was setting up the google account he hosed it.

Reaction score
Boo. Really had to factory reset? I just setup phone how I liked it. O and wow for type lag. There's none. Way faster than my xoom.. like g the phone so far!

jrws6

Reaction score
Just had same problem as OP....:( Factoryreset did the trick when nothing else did.

Zandar

Reaction score
One other thing to check for anyone having this issue: go to Accounts under your main Settings (press Menu from the home screen). Select your Google account and make sure GMail is set to synch.