Gmail issue with Watermark theme....

Discussion in 'Drod2169 - X' started by BackSeatSuicide, Apr 15, 2011.

1. BackSeatSuicide

BackSeatSuicide New Member

I just installed the watermark theme for Rubix, and before I talk about my issue, I must say, it's a beautiful theme, the icons for both the status bar and the apps are amazing looking. ANYWAYS! My only issue is with gmail, at first whenever I would open it, it would get an error and force close. So I went into titanium back up and wiped the data on the gmail app, so now it works, except when I go into settings, whenever I try to change my notification Ringtone, it gets the force close error again. But only when changiny the ringtone, which I kinda weird I thought lol so anyone have an idea on how to fix this?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
  2. BackSeatSuicide

One other thing I noticed is that my wallpaper isn't showing at my lockscreen, what's up with that? Its kinda annoying me...

Also, when at my homescreen, when I click the 4-square hardbutton to bring up the lil menu and then click on wallpaper, it does nothing, it wont work. Not sure what the issue is

Edit - damn dude the errors keep coming. So I tried just going thru my gallery to set my wallpaper, click on the image, hit set as, and then I got yet another force close error. I never had these issues the first time I used this theme last week. Wtf is going on and anyone got an idea on how I should proceed in fixing theme. I need my gmail and wallpapers to work

Last edited: Apr 15, 2011
  3. SpdFreekG35

SpdFreekG35 New Member

Why do you think your problems are related to the theme?? I have been running this theme for a while now and have no problems with Gmail or wallpapers, etc... Maybe a ROM problem.
  4. BackSeatSuicide

Cause I didn't have the issue til flashing the theme. And I read a thread about installing watermark, last nite and it recommends uninstalling gmail and gtalk before flashing the theme. Apparently gmail/gtalk and the watermark theme don't get along til after you reinstall both apps lol

5. chefjellynow

chefjellynow New Member

Back, my wallpaper and gmail are working perfectly with this theme so far. I have had it running just for 3 days but no troubles. Maybe a fresh install?
Search tags for this page
apply watermark to gmail

gmail watermark

how to make a watermark in gmail
how to put a watermark in gmail

watermark 1513@gmail.com

watermark for gmails

watermark gmail

watermark in gmail

watermark1513