1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Gmail Issue - Invalid User Status

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 4' started by kwyrt, Mar 13, 2012.

1. kwyrt

kwyrt New Member

I noticed today that I had not seen an e-mail notification in a while. I opened the default e-mail app and it would not sync. I cleared data and went back in to add my gmail account and it gives me an "Invalid User Status" message. Tried the gmail app and it gives me the same message. I am rooted and have a few apps frozen but nothing to do with e-mail. Any idea how to fix this?

Sent from my DROID4 using DroidForums
  2. silverfang77

silverfang77 Member

Delete and recreate your Gmail account in Settings>Accounts.

Tappin' and talkin' with Tapatalk
  3. kwyrt

kwyrt New Member

It won't let me delete my g-mail account. Gives me the same error.

4. amishdude01

amishdude01 New Member

Did it ever work? I know my friend had a gmail problem similar to this when he got his d4..
  5. kwyrt

kwyrt New Member

Figured it out! I was getting these stupid 6250 texts from verizon and i read somewhere to log in to my Verizon account and remove the e-mail sync feature. Sure enough the texts stopped but apparently it screwed up my e-mail as well. Added the feature back and all is well now. If anyone else is getting these texts try adding you gmail account as "other" rather than selecting "gmail" when setting up the stock e-mail app. Read that somewhere too. So far e-mail is working and no stupid text messages!

6. bighondo187

bighondo187 New Member

Both my gmail and hotmail email setup stopped working last week as what is mentioned above. I cannot get a connection and I cannot delete these accounts from the account list. In order to get email again I setup the accounts as a general email but now I get constant errors when trying to synch those locked up accounts. Any idea on how to fix this without a factory reset? Where is this e-mail sync feature that is listed I have never used this and will try anything as I dont want to reset this phone.
  7. podspi

podspi New Member

Ugh. The same thing happened to me a while ago. Sadly, I had to do a factory reset. I don't know what sort of behind-the-scenes nonsense VZW is doing (probably related with 'push' email), but when it breaks, forgot about it :mad::angry:
Search tags for this page
503 80314 invalid
503 80314: invalid userid endpoint
503 80314 invalid user endpointid
droid invalid user endpointid
invalid user endpoint id

invalid user endpointid

invalid user endpointid droid

user end point id
user endpoint id
user endpoint id android
user endpoint id droid