1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Gmail FCing on 4.7? Fix it with this

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by Coolsaber57, Aug 18, 2010.

1. Coolsaber57

Coolsaber57 New Member

2. KoronaLite

KoronaLite New Member

I was having this issue with Gmail. I just went into Manage Applications, went into Gmail, and cleared the cache and data. It works fine now.
  3. Coolsaber57

Coolsaber57 New Member

Lol, I probably should have done that first, thanks for the heads up!
  4. aminaked

aminaked New Member

I'm amazed that people are willing to install random APKs off of the internet, give them privileges, and enter passwords into them. CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. Coolsaber57

Coolsaber57 New Member

CRAZY!!!1111one

What do you think downloading a ROM is? You're putting your faith in someone on the internet that they haven't installed something nefarious in their ROM that sends your information elsewhere. ;)
  6. Phreaker47

Phreaker47 Member

Yeah well there's guys like Chevy putting out stuff... then... there's rapidshare. Hmm. I think we can use a little common sense to see the difference! :icon_ banana:
  7. ecfiffer

ecfiffer New Member

damn i was about to follow the sheep and download the app :) thanks for the tip! i didnt even think to try this. hell i wiped data and cache and installed 4.7....dancedroid
  8. Coolsaber57

Coolsaber57 New Member

If you had read the post, you would have noticed that it was uploaded by rmk40 over at xda, not some random apk that I found on rapidshare. If you want to verify it, you can google "android gmail 2.2.1" it's in the first few links.

So, just to make sure I understand your argument, if Chevy had uploaded his rom to rapidshare, you wouldn't download it?
Search tags for this page
crazydriodrom@gmail.com

crazydriodroms@gmail.com