1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Gmail disabled. How to recreate new gmail account.

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid' started by ron cook, May 6, 2010.

1. ron cook

ron cook New Member

Good evening,

New to the forum. Great information. I have had my Motorola Droid 1 month and recently, my gmail account was disabled. I have gone through layers of Google E-Forms and still cannot reactivate account. Would someone please help in instructing me how to create a new account? I have heard that recreating a new account will wipe-out all apps/contacts on phone including paid apps. Is this true? I know, besides not receiving or sending gmail, the phone will not install app udates. Thanks
  2. altjx

altjx New Member

as far as paid apps, contacts, i think that's true. i dont think two gmail accounts can sync the paid apps between each other or anything like it. not exactly sure. i believe if u go to settings > accounts & sync, you can remove the gmail accout there, and add a new one.
  3. Apprazer

Apprazer New Member

Was your gmail account disabled by Google? If so, and I remember correctly, you have to request a code to reinstate your account. The only method I know that works is having the code sent via text message to your phone.
  4. foreverwickless

foreverwickless New Member

Same issue

I just switched from the eris to the incredible due to the freezing up issue. I now can't log into my gmail account because it's disabled.

It sounds like google disables them due to multiple accounts (I created one initially, but since I don't use gmail, I forgot my username, so I created the second account that I am now trying to access).

I don't want to create a third account, and have it disabled as well. How do you actually get google to respond to a request to enable the account? I love my incredible, but until I can actually personalize it, it's just a fun paperweight.

Thanks!
  5. Backnblack

Backnblack Premium Member Premium Member

Multiple accounts is no reason for deactivation. I have 6 gmail accounts....and have for years.
  6. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

I'm not certain about this but I believe that the apps are also associated with the phone number. I could be wrong about this.

You could create another gmail account. Then do a factory data reset off the privacy section - you shouldn't lose any of your apps that way, at least I didn't. Then log in with your new Gmail address.
Search tags for this page
gmail acaunt
gmail account disabled android

gmail new acaunt

gmail new account

gmail new acount

how to make a new gmail account on android
new account gmail
new gmail acaunt

new gmail account

new gmail acount
www.gmail new account