gmail contact

yoocp

Reaction score
How can I add a facebook profile to a contact that was made through gmail.

GiantDroid

Reaction score
On mine they sync up automatically. It appears that it syncs based on the name only. I'm having the reverse problem. I have some contacts in facebook that have the same name as my gmail contacts but they aren't the same people and they are incorrectly joined together. I would like to find a way to make it not synch with a facebook contact.

MNTNBKR

Reaction score
On mine they sync up automatically. It appears that it syncs based on the name only. I'm having the reverse problem. I have some contacts in facebook that have the same name as my gmail contacts but they aren't the same people and they are incorrectly joined together. I would like to find a way to make it not synch with a facebook contact.

Are you not able to edit the contact in question and hit menu>separate in order to fix your problem?

GiantDroid

Reaction score

Are you not able to edit the contact in question and hit menu>separate in order to fix your problem?

Yes I was, thanks for the tip. Now if we can just get the OP up and running.