GMAIL & CONTACT sync issues.

Azurikai

Reaction score
I am currently running the gingerbread leak and ever since I've gone to the GB leak I've been having issues with my contacts not syncing, and my gmail not syncing with Googles servers.

Anyone else experiencing?

How have you fixed or found solutions to this problem if so?

BRAINFIRE

Reaction score
Same with my GB. Was manually syncing.

GB has had little problems like that for me.

Restored my liberty ROM.

bbailey

Reaction score
Go to My Accounts app and tap Gmail and insure the three items have check marks.

I can't figure out how to change the grequency of gmail synch. It shows sync 4 days on my inbox. How Do I change this? When I go to My Accounts app and tap Gmail it says touch to sync now.. I dont see an option to check them.

If I go to my inbox and refresh the emails show up on the screen.

Thanks!

PTREE818

Reaction score
Yes hello same prob earlier. Dwnld calendar fix from nighties or go settings and I think in batery saver or power saver uncheck sync on wifi only it fixed then synced. Hope helps.
Ptree

Yes-Hello!

Virtue83

Reaction score
gmail no sync

same problem as everyone else. gmail/calender doesn't sync. no good solution yet. no checkmarks to be checked or unchecked. my email/corporate sync option in the under menu > settings > battery & data manager > data delivery is greyed out. my inbox/sent shows "sync 4 days" my data saver is on though when i turn it off it fixes nothing. the three checks under data delivery "background data" "data roaming" and "data enabled" are checked. manual sync works, but it's a hassle. didn't see calendar nightly in liberty toolbox. running lib gb v.6 gb OTA leak .596 any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

captainmoroni

Reaction score
gmail sync/inbox sync 4 days

Anything further on this ... general sync issues and where this "4 days" thing comes from or how to change it?

thx

The_Gladiator

Reaction score
same problem as everyone else. gmail/calender doesn't sync. no good solution yet. no checkmarks to be checked or unchecked. my email/corporate sync option in the under menu > settings > battery & data manager > data delivery is greyed out. my inbox/sent shows "sync 4 days" my data saver is on though when i turn it off it fixes nothing. the three checks under data delivery "background data" "data roaming" and "data enabled" are checked. manual sync works, but it's a hassle. didn't see calendar nightly in liberty toolbox. running lib gb v.6 gb OTA leak .596 any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Running GB Liberty 0.9 with updated gmail on Droid X and have the same problem ... Manual sync works, if I send myself email I will never get it unless I manually sync in gmail app.
Anyone found any fix for this one?