Gmail broken

SPiNX

Reaction score
Im running Liberty 1.5 and i can receive emails but cant send. They just hangout in my outbox folder pending sending status. Anyone else having this issue

Cytochrome

Reaction score
Im running Liberty 1.5 and i can receive emails but cant send. They just hangout in my outbox folder pending sending status. Anyone else having this issue

Settings > Application > Manage Application > All > Gmail > Clear Data > Clear Cache

This should solve the issue, this is an issue with the Gmail app and not Liberty in particular.

marcfogel

Reaction score
still not working.... thx tho

Turn off sync in settings -> Accounts and Sync then clear data as instructed two posts above then turn sync back on.

Worked for me.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

marcfogel

Reaction score
OP
S

SPiNX

Reaction score
now its acting up again whats causing this? am i suppose to rinse and repeat after each email i send out?

marcfogel

Reaction score
now its acting up again whats causing this? am i suppose to rinse and repeat after each email i send out?

No you shouldn't. Do it again and before you turn sync back on go into Liberty Toolbox -> Liberty Tweaks -> cache manager and clear all data and SD card cache. When finished reboot and then turn sync back on.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

OP
S

SPiNX

Reaction score
thx ill let you know tommorrow if it fixed it