1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

gmail/BB/outlook 2003

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by AndyMan, Jan 4, 2011.

1. AndyMan

AndyMan New Member

I have used outlook 2003 for ages to send/receive my email through an imap. Ever since the 23rd of Dec, I have not gotten gmail emails in outlook however they send fine to my phone. Why am I no longer getting the read copy in my inbox? is outlook no longer seeing the message?? I update BB within a few days of the new version... Anyone else having issues?
  2. takeshi

takeshi New Member

What app are you using on your device?
  3. AndyMan

AndyMan New Member

Just the regular gmail app.. and its not like my phone is pulling it off the gmail server, bc gmail.com still has the emails that I see from my phone.. just odd this all starts when BB.6 came out...
  4. he11t00l

he11t00l New Member

im having some problems also since iv started using 0.6.1, my gmail app see the emails when they come in but it doesnt matter what i do, read it, delete it or whatever, when i go to gmail on a desktop, it shows that they havent been read or moved, basically not syncing up correctly. hope someone comes out for a fix for this.
Search tags for this page

gmailbb