1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Gmail Attachments other than jpg and help with touchdown

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by plouffy, Dec 13, 2009.

1. plouffy

plouffy New Member

Hello,

I am new to the world of Droid's and androids. So far, my droid has been working great and I love it (especially due to all the info on this forum)! However, I cannot open gmail attachments other than .jpgs!

I was doing some reading, and I downloaded touchdown in hope of a different way of accessing my gmail. I got it all set up, and it says it is working, but it does not show any of my info (email, contacts, or calendar). What settings should I use for gmail on touchdown?

Is there a way of accessing these attachments (not through the web browser) other than touchdown?

Thanks!
    Dan
  2. Backnblack

Backnblack Premium Member Premium Member

I use Touchdown for exchange email, not Gmail. The Gmail app works fine for that...
  3. plouffy

plouffy New Member

Yes, but the built in app cannot do attachments besides pictures
Search tags for this page

how do i get attachments through touchdown.