Global Ready Verizon Jetpack– Available April 12

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
jetpack1.jpeg

Verizon's Global Ready Jetpack 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot is available for purchase on April 12, 2012.. The Jetpack gives customers blazing fast internet connectivity on the 4G LTE network on up to 10 Wi-Fi-enabled devices simultaneously. It is also global ready, giving you web access in more than 205 countries. The Jetpack comes in at $49.99 after a mail in rebate and you will need to purchase a data plan. Plans start out at $50.00 for 5GB of Data. It's quite expensive, but it is definitely a worthy investment for people who are frequent international travelers. The full presser is below:

Great news for frequent travelers and global trendsetters– the Verizon Jetpack™ 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot- MiFi® 4620L will be available at www.verizonwireless.com starting April 12 and in Verizon Wireless Communications Stores in coming weeks for $49.99 after a $50 mail-in rebate with a new two-year customer agreement. The Jetpack will also available soon in Best Buy locations.
First introduced at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in January 2012, the Verizon Jetpack is the perfect travel companion. Developed by Novatel Wireless, this 4G LTE MiFi 4620L Mobile Hotspot gives customers blazing fast internet connectivity on the Verizon Wireless 4G LTE network on up to 10 Wi-Fi-enabled devices simultaneously. The Jetpack is also Global Ready™, giving consumers and international business travelers Web access in more than 205 countries, including more than 125 with 3G speeds, on their Wi-Fi-enabled devices.

With the Verizon Jetpack, customers traveling across the country or around the globe can power their Wi-Fi devices to communicate with family and friends, conduct business, watch movies, read books and listen to music. In addition to a multicolor LED status indicator, the Jetpack also features and an interactive OLED display on the face of the device, allowing customers to scroll through menu options, check security settings, view battery life, display data usage alerts.

Verizon Wireless leads the way in 4G LTE with the nation’s largest 4G LTE network, covering more than 200 million people in more than 200 markets, meaning customers in the United States can take advantage of speeds up to 10 times faster than before with the Verizon Jetpack when in a Verizon Wireless 4G LTE coverage area.

Customers will receive the rebate in the form of a debit card; upon receipt, customers may use the card as cash anywhere debit cards are accepted. Customers that purchase the Verizon Jetpack will need to subscribe to a 4G LTE Mobile Broadband data package starting at $50 a month for 5 GB of data.

For more information on Verizon Wireless products and services, visit a Verizon Wireless Communications Store, call 1-800-2 JOIN IN or go to www.verizonwireless.com. Follow Verizon Wireless on Twitter @VZWnews for the latest news.

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
that is a nice device i used to do that for home internet .. i now tether when needed but HDMI out on phones has stopped me from needing that

BigZig

Reaction score
$50 for 5GB?!?!? i would use that in 1 day for internet use i tethered my bionic to my laptop and used 40 GB in 1 month. Data is way over priced.