glitchy screen

xjman349

Reaction score
Anyone had the problem when your phone is in the multimedia dock, or on a cold surface and I try to scroll it goes nuts. Almost like its shaking up and down. When I try to click on something its way off on the touch. When I pick it up and have it in my hands its great again very responsive. Has anyone else noticed this issue. I can't even set my alarm with the phone on the dock. Driving me crazy.

Retribution

Reaction score
You may have a defective dock, make sure its seated properly and everythings plugged in nice and tight if ur still having problems I would bet its the dock, i used a aftermarket charger once and my droid went schitzo on me.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
You may have a defective dock, make sure its seated properly and everythings plugged in nice and tight if ur still having problems I would bet its the dock, i used a aftermarket charger once and my droid went schitzo on me.

Yeah, I didn't believe that at first but now I've seen enough threads where I totally believe it's true. Got to be careful what type of charger you're using.