Glitchy Home Screen

arparaspolo

Reaction score
I recently upgraded to Froyo 2. I also just recently added some music. After which when scrolling through the home screens the back ground jumps around. It does this with my media and pre loaded wall papers. It doesn't however do this with Live Wallpapers. I have tried removing my SD Card. Several battery pulls. Force stopping every running app. What are my options?

mwm523

Reaction score
Mine does this too with the stock launcher. It does not do it with LauncherPro or ADW Launcher.

bradford88

Reaction score
i have this issue also and have been using LP+ to relieve the issue. i have SBFed and formatted my mem card. i tried the trick where you format the card and restore to default from the boot menu, and then disable restoring of backed up settings.. it started when upgrading to 2.2. i was going to post but the magic of the search bar led me here. it makes me angry because i want to use the stock launcher GAH! i was hoping there was a fix besides masking it with another launcher :/

bradford88

Reaction score
i have this issue also and have been using LP+ to relieve the issue. i have SBFed and formatted my mem card. i tried the trick where you format the card and restore to default from the boot menu, and then disable restoring of backed up settings.. it started when upgrading to 2.2. i was going to post but the magic of the search bar led me here. it makes me angry because i want to use the stock launcher GAH! i was hoping there was a fix besides masking it with another launcher :/

maderschramm

Reaction score
I think its because the stock launcher sucks. Use adw - fast, free, custizable, and most rims use it anyway. That's how I roll, don't regret it for a second