1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Glitches and update wishes

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by shane1v, Nov 16, 2009.

1. shane1v

shane1v New Member

Had the Droid about 6 days. Overall I really like it but I have had a few glitches:

-The volume on the phone about once a day has gone to a very low level(calls, music, everything). Can't get it to normal level without powering it down. I have missed calls because of this, not good.

-My email(not gmail) has stopped sending notifications even though it is set to do so and it used to work.

Fixes/updates I'd like to see:
    -A Speed Dial- a BASIC phone function left out? Dumb idea. I don't care for the workarounds, they are not as good as the standard speed dial.
    -Flash browser support, for gods sake
    -fix camera auto focus and "shutter" speed- takes to long to take pic after you press the button.
    -Easier/more immediate deleting of pics.
    Also can 't seem to delete any videos. Weird.
    -include a friggin USERS MANUAL. A device this complex has to have one. We shouldn't have to go online or call India to order one like I did. Let's see how long it takes to get here.