Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
That's too bad.

I'd like to get this working for you if I could. I think I was looking for the wrong thing when I was helping you earlier. The camera records video but not audio, and I missed that crucial part.

I don't know if this app would let you record both audio and video at the same time but it might be worth trying. Video Recorder Video Camera free download for Android

OP
J

jshxxf

Reaction score
That's too bad.

I'd like to get this working for you if I could. I think I was looking for the wrong thing when I was helping you earlier. The camera records video but not audio, and I missed that crucial part.

I don't know if this app would let you record both audio and video at the same time but it might be worth trying. Video Recorder Video Camera free download for Android
I appreciate your help very much. But I can't download the app from the android market, because Google doesn't provide service for the mainland of China. It's a pity.

OP
J

jshxxf

Reaction score
That's too bad.

I am trying to download the app in another way.

OP
J

jshxxf

Reaction score
Thanks very much. It doesn't matter. I think there may be some system bug. I will go to Moto Service Centre for help.

OP
J

jshxxf

Reaction score
OK, I will do that once it goes well.