Gizmodo raided by CA Police REACT Task Force

eclsnowman

Reaction score
Apple is just lame. I don't care what anyone says. Jobs is a megalomaniac. How was Gizmodo to know it was a real iphone 4g. They could have bought themselves a 5k KIRF and looked like real A$$es.

But no, as journalists they ponied up the 5K, looked it over and disassembled it, wrote and reported on the issue, and once it was clear that it was indeed apple "PROPERTY" they gave it back. That's right once Crapple said "YUP IT'S OURS, WE WANT IT BACK" they complied.

And give me a break about the hard line "stolen property bit". Your dumb A$$ engineer left it on a bar stool. If California wants to crack down on stolen property then just shut down every pawn shop in the state.

I was actually thinking about getting an IPHONE if they ever came to Verizon. Now I say, no thanks my conscience can't handle the burden. What a bunch a tools.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Also they fired an engineer for showing an iPad hours before launch to Steve Wozniak , that's right , to The Woz , Apple's co-founder , WTF Apple , what's wrong with you ?
Apple's Double Standards | NBC Los Angeles

Did you read the article?

iPad engineer who took the iPad out of a secured area at midnight, the morning of the launch.

That's grounds for termination at my company. (Removing company property without authorization)

tktouch12

Reaction score
that is ridiculous. someone FOUND it and who says it even belongs to apple. it wasnt stolen, its a device that someone found and doesnt know who the true owner is. apple is psycho, i hope that crazy communist device doesnt come to verizon (i mean this with no offense to apple, or anyone)