giving us some hope?

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
That's nothing more than 100% pure speculation with nothing to back it up.

i can read

Reaction score
They gave no data for their basis so I think they are throwing the penny in the wishing well and making a wish. Plus the title says possibly so its probably not the date but I wish it was.

illmatic636

Reaction score
From what it seems, it's at a current Verizon location right now on display, so that is good news. The video appears to have a snappier Bionic rather than the one that was leaked out a few months ago.

allan1313

Reaction score
From what it seems, it's at a current Verizon location right now on display, so that is good news. The video appears to have a snappier Bionic rather than the one that was leaked out a few months ago.

What do you mean its on display at Verizon?????

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL

The Bionic in the video in the OP's link is the original Bionic (Etna) from back in January at CES that was canned. That's not the Bionic that's actually coming it out.

And that video is the display model at CES back in January, not from a Verizon store.

illmatic636

Reaction score
Oh thanks for that info.

Is that GingerBlur OS? Looks as if the OS vers was 2.2.1?!?!?!

1ceFiend

Reaction score
I think we're getting a little on edge waiting for this! I know I'm pretty frustrated with all these leaks and false hopes... I've never been on 1 phone for this long. Just another tease :'(

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Reaction score
I was actually checking in to throw up a post in hear mentioning how retarded some of these tech bloggers are. Every time I throw in a search for bionic, I see more idiots posting info about either it's specs or it's imminent release. Ive seen them write about the Etna hardware as if that is dropping in 2 months time, or trying to piece some half assed retarded logic to explain it's release with no credible info to back it up. Worse yet... other tech blogs are passing the word on re-reporting these frivolous claims. You'd think if you were going to write an article on something you'd do a little research first.

Sadly this forum seems to be one of the most informative by far regarding leaks, rumors, and finally solid information (granted its all taken from places like droid-life and phandroid) but an information dump none the less.Thankfully this place saves me from checking all the sites because all of their stories end up here anyway if they are noteworthy. Stick to writing what you know about because drawing speculations on half wit theories will make you look ridiculous.

Mind you this was directed at the writers and not the OP. :)

/rant

= )

OP
mike02vr6

mike02vr6

Reaction score
I was actually checking in to throw up a post in hear mentioning how retarded some of these tech bloggers are. Every time I throw in a search for bionic, I see more idiots posting info about either it's specs or it's imminent release. Ive seen them write about the Etna hardware as if that is dropping in 2 months time, or trying to piece some half assed retarded logic to explain it's release with no credible info to back it up. Worse yet... other tech blogs are passing the word on re-reporting these frivolous claims. You'd think if you were going to write an article on something you'd do a little research first.

Sadly this forum seems to be one of the most informative by far regarding leaks, rumors, and finally solid information (granted its all taken from places like droid-life and phandroid) but an information dump none the less.Thankfully this place saves me from checking all the sites because all of their stories end up here anyway if they are noteworthy. Stick to writing what you know about because drawing speculations on half wit theories will make you look ridiculous.

/rant

= )

thanks buddy!...jk I know I search to much and get my hopes up but usually find the info I want right here. Can't blame a guy for wishing.
Jersey where you on the job?

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL

/rant

= )

Agreed. But I guess throwing out wild assumptions is what gets them attention.

And a fair amount of information that Droid Life and other sites gets emerge from Howard Forums. There are a handful of Motorola employees over there that have a 100% track record on leaks and info.

OP
mike02vr6

mike02vr6

Reaction score
100% good or bad info? or just they are always the leakers....(that doesnt sound good)jk