[Giveaway] ROM Toolbox Pro

Discussion in 'Android News' started by WenWM, Nov 4, 2011.

1. vcbb10

vcbb10 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    My favorite thing about flashing roms is the ability to customize everything and explore features you didn't even know you wanted. I'm running stock right now on my bionic (unlock the bootloader, please!), have run many different roms on my OG and run CM7 on my HP touchpad.

2. wallratt

wallratt New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    What can i say , Flashing roms = freedom of expresion. Kangerade was my first rom and since then just about anyting Jrummy does ends up on my phone. I love to hack my phone and my computer but ever since i rooted i spend more time on my phone flashing roms than i do on my pc,lol.

3. sharkerbaby

sharkerbaby Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hope i'm not too late... i love my rooted d1 and love any app that makes messing around with it more efficient. would love to win this. thx for the opportunity

4. was240

was240 New Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Being able to keep my OG droid running is fun... I am always looking for the fastest smoothest rom to flash... Once I find one and run it for a week or so, I then flash the G-F's just to keep her happy.

5. havens1515

havens1515 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    My favorite part of ROMs are the added customization that is available with different ROMs. I use ROM Toolbox to download my ROMs, and for some other things, but I only have the free version right now!

6. mattman5000

mattman5000 Member

Ratings:
    +4
    My favorite things are No bloatware! And unleashing full power of my phone. Even little things like being able to use multi colors for different notification types on the notification LED (I didn't even know the LED was capable of multi-colors until I got CM7).

Been running CM7 on Droid X for several months. Flash the newest nightly about once a week. I haven't tried any other roms.

7. CJM

CJM Super Moderator
    Staff Member Rescue Squad Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1,901
    Current Phone Model:
    Nexus 6
    Twitter:
    https://twitter.com/Corey