[GIVEAWAY] Android Series 3 Mini Figures NEXUS GOOGLE and Andru USB Device Charger

shrop21

Reaction score
New phones

I am excited about the GS4 and the rumored Moto X phone for sure. I get to upgrade this year so I'm legitimately shopping this year :biggrin:

jahn28

Reaction score
I'm actually curious with what the Galaxy S4 would bring to the table. After the GS3, I am not too sure how they are going to top that.

Str8Aro

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3
I will be eligible for an upgrade on VZW this Summer, so I'll be watching for what comes out. The X will interest me if it isn't all locked down, otherwise I would want to see the next Nexus. Other options will open up depending upon what other carriers do to build out their coverage areas where I live. I could live with my Galaxy Nexus for some time with the dev support that is out there keeping it interesting.

socalsx

Reaction score
I think Sammy is on a roll with its galaxy devices. Im most excited to hear about the S4. Sadly, the S3 was rolled out with the snapdragon (actually turned about to be a great processor) and not the quad exynos. Hopefully a 5in device, exynos 5, LTE, and f2.0 lens will make for a worthy upgrade

naDroid.com

Reaction score
Gs4

I am currently sitting on two upgrades on my account waiting for the next best thing from Samsung. Hopefully the GS4 is better than the Galaxy Nexus and GS3.

a44kaliburll

Reaction score
I really love the galaxy brand phones...and no doubt my next phone will be a variant of the samsung galaxy note. I hope by Sept 2013 a new note comes out...but I would settle with the 2. I love the way Samsung works. I used to hate them...but my allegiances have changed!

warped1987

Reaction score
I'm most excited for ANY phone that Samsung releases with the flexible display. When I first heard about it my jaw dropped, and immediately started thinking of things they could do with that technology like Photo Albums with pages of the flexible displays that you can flip threw, and just plug it into your computer and upload photos automatically, or even build in a camera in it....I'll take some cash for that idea Sammy lol.

Also want to get my hands n the Nexus 4 lol

whatsinaname

Reaction score
Motorola X is hopefully what I am looking for. I am stuck on Verizon so no new nexus 4 for us :( I loved my droid X and love motorola quality, but must have unlocked boot loader!

was240

Reaction score
I am always excited about any new Google phone... If its a Nexus/ or the new Moto X. Although I have never had luck with Moto, if its google controled its on my list. Also, the S4... Samsung is doing something right.

widetc

Reaction score
I'm pretty interested in the new Huawei Ascend P2 phone. It has some solid specs and will have the latest Android OS.

roboots21

Reaction score
After seeing the specs for the Samsung Galaxy S IV .. I am very excited about it. I have played around with some rooting and ROM install on the SGS3 and if the support is there for the SGS4 .. will more than likely be my next phone!!

pinoy_92

Reaction score
I won't lie, I want to see the new sony, it just looks... and the moto X... well I've been let down by moto far to much, but who knows maybe they'll do it right this time.

huskur

Reaction score
The HTC M7 for some reason just peaks my curiousity.......I think in the end though I will end up back with MOTO. Who knows.......I had the SGS3 and now the Note 2 and am impressed with Sammy too