[GIVEAWAY] Android Series 3 Mini Figures NEXUS GOOGLE and Andru USB Device Charger

GreenDemon68

Reaction score
Even with a past of locked boot loaders and Blargh... I mean Blur, Moto phones have always been my favorite hardware just because they feel so solid. To this day, I still squee about the battery life of my Maxx.

I would have to say the Moto X is my most anticipated product, if the carriers will allow it to remain pure Google. Second choice would be the Xperia

bazar6

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.imbazar.me
If the Moto X is actually true, then I'll be excited about that the most... Pure Google phone without a Nexus brand? ... The ultimate F-U to VZW.

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
I am interested in any device that sports a Tegra 4 processor. The Nexus 5 looks like my next phone. :)

B-RAN

Reaction score
I'm VERY excited about the Moto X. I am a big fan of Moto, but the Razr series hasnt really done it for me. I think Google and Moto are going to knock our socks off with the X! Hopefully the rumored time frame will be true because that is just at the time my VZW contract will be up and I am already planning on ditching them and heading to an off contract plan with T-Mobile, Straight Talk, DishNet, Google? Who knows what will be out there in 3-4 months!?

Tank_Tak

Reaction score
honestly, Im intrigued so far by the Droid DNA. I am also looking foward to the Moto X and Sony Experia

The Stig 04

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P (VZ) & S7 Edge (TMO)
I'm looking forward to the Moto X for sure! But idealy I would love a 4G Nexus 4 because that phone is just pure SEX!

Heero121

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
note 3
Looking forward to a a powerhouse of a phone that has a full functional qwerty keyboard. The Droid 4 was great, but how about something with a HD screen, higher resolution, 2GB RAM, NFC, and multi-tasking possible. I hope the physical keyboard development market hasnt died:(

fastsnake98

Reaction score
The Sony looks great but hearing about the Moto X sounds even better. I vote for the X.

Brennan_Huber

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Moto X!!
Started out on the DX and now there's talk of another big hit moto phone? Sign me up!
(And it'll bring some much needed action back over to the DXF forum haha)

Tapp'd from one of my Nexus Devices

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
B!!!! Are you stalking me?

But yea, what he ^ said. :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

credemann

Reaction score
Motorola X Phone

I'm most excited about the Motorola X Phone! I was one of the first in my area to pre-order the Motorola DROID X and loved that phone! I now have the RAZR and have an upgrade! Can't wait!

nickb34

Reaction score
I'm hoping for a nexus phone that is affordable and is compatible with Verizon 4G. Other than that, I'm looking forward to anything with an x86 chip in it... though I'm afraid that may not come until 2014 for us folks in the U.S.