[GIVEAWAY] Android Series 3 Mini Figures NEXUS GOOGLE and Andru USB Device Charger

huskur

Reaction score
After seeing the specs for the Samsung Galaxy S IV .. I am very excited about it. I have played around with some rooting and ROM install on the SGS3 and if the support is there for the SGS4 .. will more than likely be my next phone!!

I tend to agree......the S IV should be a stellar device........ friggin' technology is killing my bank account!!! LOL (not that bad though--I always sell my previous device at top dollar while it is still a hot device to offset the cost of the new device)

ylak26

Reaction score
Re: [GIVEAWAY] moto x

Motorola x.. just because I heard its going to be bulletproof haha. kevlar for the win :)

ylak26

Reaction score
Re:

I won't lie, I want to see the new sony, it just looks... and the moto X... well I've been let down by moto far to much, but who knows maybe they'll do it right this time.

also read that they aren't going to be using the old Motorola camera. They are going to implement a Sony camera this time.

dl1762

Reaction score
Re: [GIVEAWAY] Android Series 3 Mini Figures NEXUS GOOGLE and Andru USB Device

I like the droid dna and the nexus 4
Great phones and fun to read about df
Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

jkaod

Gold Member
Reaction score
The moto X sounds awesome if it is what has been rumored. The HTC M7 looks great too, but HTC has been way too light on battery power. Coming from a Maxx, I don't want to lose the great battery life.

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
Mix between the Xperia Z/ZL and Moto X.

OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
~Contest closed! We are going to be holding a random drawing so stay tuned for the winners!! Good luck!!~

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
I am intrigued with the thought of the Galaxy S4 or a Note 3. I look forward to these Octacore Beasts on the Horizon!

anonymous-x

Reaction score
Sad to say, I'm really not happy w/any of these new 1st series phones. It's about time they started making stronger phones but the new 8 core back's up my decision. I'm off contract now & I don't plan on going back on contract (rip-offs), so I'll use my D3 on Red & AT&T = no contract & choice & better como. SIM cards are the answer, if you have one you can make the decision. Just get it global & (legally) unlocked then your on your way. We'll see proof w/the next conference.