girlfriend wants white IPHONE over thunderbolt

OP
93fuelslut

93fuelslut

Reaction score
O
Why would anyone get a phone with no back button and a button that sends u back home?
I did but got it for free

[ ] Motorola Droid: Miui 1.9.30 (BROKEN)
[X] Motorola Xoom: Tiamat 2.2.2
[ ] Apple iPhone 3G: RedSn0w Jailbreak
Lol..that is so funny...forgot abt that one..
I wanted her to get the thunderbolt so I could have two phones!! Lol

Its all HEYWOOD's fault...he started it.....................just kiddin bro....

leftspin

Reaction score
Android isn't for everyone... while I love it I'll admit it's not as easy to use for a beginner or "non-computer savvy" person as iOS

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Android isn't for everyone... while I love it I'll admit it's not as easy to use for a beginner or "non-computer savvy" person as iOS

Exactly what I noticed. I set my phone up in a way for my parents to trial and they said it wasn't that different from their current iPhones. In fact they liked the personal wallpaper and the Widgets. However, outside of the home screen they were hopelessly lost. My parents are nowhere near tech savvy and teaching them can really test my patience but they grasped iOS much faster. iOS is a much simpler OS and it isn't as intimidating as android is. If they didn't already have their iPhones I'm sure they would've spent some real time trying to learn android but I think iOS is easier to learn. Everything about iOS is simple and that's how it should be for the non-tech savvy

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums