[THEME] Gingercomb Juiced - Liberty v0.8 / 0.9

Velhym

Reaction score
Rocking a DX with Gingerbread.602 & LGB.9.
I get an install error/abort in CWM with this.

Anyone got a working version?

I'm running Liberty 0.9 (Gingerbread .596) on Droid X.

Currently getting this error when trying to flash the zip file from ClockworkMod Recovery 2.5.0.8:

-- Installing: SDCARD:Gingercomb.Juiced.Liberty.0.8.zip
Finding update package...
Opening update package...
Installing update...
E:Syntax error in update script
Installation aborted

Tried clearing cache and reinstalling, no change. Not sure it would, but was worth a shot.

BigRalphN

Reaction score
I get the error as well, it may be an incompatible error with the latest Clockwork

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Velhym

Reaction score
I've had lots of errors that I've worked through before, just not familiar with any, personally, involving Clockwork incompatibilities. Any way to resolve it?

Velhym

Reaction score
Was hoping for some reply by now. After troubleshooting the issue down to the update-script file, it seems the old update-script file for the current distributed version of Gingercomb Juiced (located at Gingercomb.Juiced.Liberty.0.8\META-INF\com\google\android) is using the older Amend Script Syntax that is no longer supported by ClockworkMod Recovery.

I'm working on translating the file to new Edify Script Syntax, though I've never done so before (but I'm a quick learner).

Velhym

Reaction score
The translation of code worked. I'll try to get permission from the author to post up the modified DX install.

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
The translation of code worked. I'll try to get permission from the author to post up the modified DX install.

Thank you for taking the time to update the zip, glad to see some of you are still rocking my themes! Thank for the support and hopefully I will make a new theme once a "Final" Rom comes out for the DX... Although I am eligible for an upgrade and the new Nexus looks promising... We shall see!

:icon_ banana:

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
** UPDATE ** Updated the theme to work correctly now on Lib .08 / .09 - If you encounter any errors please lmk asap. Download link on first post!

Happy Holidays!