1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Gingerbread's Cut and Paste for Froyo, is it possible?

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by loveubuntu, Feb 18, 2011.

1. loveubuntu

loveubuntu New Member

Hi,

I flashed CM7 nightlies and ChevyNo1's Gingerbread ROM 5.0 on my MOTO D1 for a few days and really loved the new keyboard and the cut and paste function/lever. Neither were stable enough on my phone so I had to go back to my MIUI Froyo. I found the GB keyboard here and installed it but the cut and paste does not come with it. It appears to be a separate function than the keyboard. Anyone know how/where to get Gingerbreads cut and paste so we can install it on Froyo? TIA
  2. skruid

skruid New Member

Try liquid roms gingerbread roms they fully functional as an everyday rom, I am running liquid gingerbread 1.2 with no problems

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
  3. loveubuntu

loveubuntu New Member

I'll give it a try but I really LOVE MIUI. All I want is cut and paste of Ginberbread.